Sanitary napkin raw materials,airlaid sap absorbent paperProduct Description
-- Market leader of airlaid paper manufacturer
-- Production different specification
-- Free samples are available
1. What's Air laid paper ?
-- Airlaid paper:also called Airlaid Nonwoven
-- Mainly made of wood pulp and fiber, A new type of hygienic material.
-- It has a strong capability of absorbing wet, especially when mixed with a definite proportion of SAP2. Specifications:
|Product name||Airlaid sap absorbent paper for sanitary napkins making|
|Material||Fiber+Pulp+SAP or Tissue+Pulp&SAP+Tissue|
|SAP brand||Tai, China, Sandia, Sumitomo,ect|
|Technics||Thermal bond airlaid paper|
|Packing||In rolls or Box-Type|
Making hygienic product, such as sanitary pad, sanitary napkin, panty liner, diapers, underpad, medical care products etc.
-- Absorption of water, oil and other liquids quickly
-- Durable,high water absorbability
-- Can be Pluffy also can be compaction.
-- Can add SAP inside.
-- Lower produce of tiny dust,lower content of ion.
Business Type: Manufacturer, Trading Company
Location: quanzhou City, Fujian Province, China (Mainland)
Year Established: 2012
Our Main Raw Materials of Diapers & Sanitary Napkins:
1) PE film / Lamination film (Cloth-like film)
2) PP side tape / Magic side tape and PP frontal tape / Magic frontal tape
3) Hot melt adhesive (Spandex/Structure) / Back glue
4) Fluff pulp (treated/untreated)
6) Non-Woven (Topsheet-Hydrophilic N.W./ leakage-SMS Hydrophobic N.W./ADL)
7) Spendex / Elastic waistband
8) Quick easy tape for sanitary napkin
9) Release paper (winged/back of sanitary pad)
10) Sap absorbent paper / Airlaid paper
11) Perforated PE film / Perforated nonwoven
Russia, Bangladesh, Pakistan, India, Mauritius, Myanmar, Albania, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Poland, USA, Morocco, Egypt, Ethiopia, Nigeria, Uzbekistan, Indonesia, Ghana, Kazakhstan, Afghanistan, Libya, Korea, Cameroon, Uganda.